the way I see it, animation excels in depravity and absurdity and becomes light entertainment if it is wasted on anything else. >:3

this is so weird.

Nottingham, UK
chunter wrote:

I forgot about "I was f o o o l / I never thought you were to go"

But that's some of the charm.

The cm.o screener rendered "I was cat" before I jumbled it a little.

I learnt that on guitar and always sing the engrish version because why not haha.

西安
uuni wrote:

Also - Serial Experiments Lain is rockin' too. Watch it.

And so weird. I liked it, though.

Currently reading おやすみプンプン, which just seems appropriately lost/aimless/exploratory, I guess.

アニメのばあいは時々だけ見ることになった... hmm

Nottingham, UK
viciousitaly wrote:
uuni wrote:

Currently reading おやすみプンプン, which just seems appropriately lost/aimless/exploratory, I guess.

Pun Pun is basically the most depressing thing you will ever read. And if you've ever suffered from depression you'll definitely relate on some level.

UK, Leicester
viciousitaly wrote:
uuni wrote:

I started reading it as well. It's good, really good, but it feels weird reading it.

西安
ForaBrokenEarth wrote:

Pun Pun is basically the most depressing thing you will ever read. And if you've ever suffered from depression you'll definitely relate on some level.

Oh my god that's your avatar. How did I never notice that?

Unknown

where am I, guess I'm lost again

Last edited by Digital Darwin (Jul 10, 2013 6:35 am)

washington
validpointdaniel wrote:

this is so weird.

that's a valid point, daniel

Brunswick, GA USA

Free as in liberty,
Free as in beer,
Free! as in swim team.

UK, Leicester
chunter wrote:

Free as in liberty,
Free as in beer,
Free! as in swim team.

I've been putting off watching Free! because I want to watch it all in one go after it's aired. Going to make a drinking game out of it.
For those of whom who have seen any of it, how would I go about doing this? I don't want to watch it, and plan it in advance, because it won't be a fun surprise.

Ottawa, Ontario

been smokin much dope lately boys?

California
Alpine wrote:
chunter wrote:

Free as in liberty,
Free as in beer,
Free! as in swim team.

I've been putting off watching Free! because I want to watch it all in one go after it's aired. Going to make a drinking game out of it.
For those of whom who have seen any of it, how would I go about doing this? I don't want to watch it, and plan it in advance, because it won't be a fun surprise.

It's only 2 episodes in so there aren't enough recurring actions to make a full drinking game yet, but so far you could have

[Do something] whenever:
Haruka starts taking off his clothes
Shot of someone's upper body with sparkles
Rin has shark teeth
Someone misreads Kou's name as Gou

Last edited by VCMG (Jul 10, 2013 5:16 pm)

Brunswick, GA USA

I haven't watched either, I just find it funny how many were talking about it in one episode.

UK, Leicester
ZAZI wrote:

been smokin much dope lately boys?

No, I would be smoking more if I had more money.

VCMG wrote:

It's only 2 episodes in so there aren't enough recurring actions to make a full drinking game yet, but so far you could have

[Do something] whenever:
Haruka starts taking off his clothes
Shot of someone's upper body with sparkles
Rin has shark teeth
Someone misreads Kou's name as Gou

Saving that for use later, thank you.

Andromeda's Black Hole

i'm currently experimenting with the effects neodymium magnets have on water, and what properties that water has after it has been subjected to a magnetic field. I'll attend my Kung Fu class at 7:00 and come back at 8:20 to do research on the parameters of the SYNTH screen in LSDJ while I jot down some notes about it. I'll then watch a horror movie or two, then hit the hay.