Turku, FIN

Radical!

New York, USA

This is awesome! But the Mtn Dew design is hilarious!

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

Would you be up to trying this on a gameboy advance SP case? I'd love to get one done big_smile

Minneapolis
Auxcide wrote:

Would you be up to trying this on a gameboy advance SP case? I'd love to get one done big_smile

A GBA SP case would be a piece of cake. It's completely flat.

Minneapolis

I decided to settle on something still geometric, but with more curves.

Held it up to my computer screen, which made the lines a little bit easier to see.

Seattle, WA

That's.... amazing. Set up a website so I can send you money.

Minneapolis

Kitsch will be selling some of my designs to start with. Hang on to your wallets, you'll have a chance to use them soon. wink

Last edited by arfink (Sep 23, 2013 4:24 am)

Minneapolis

The first 6 cases are en-route to Kitsch and should be available through his web store soonish. In the next few days I'll also reveal details about how people can get their own designs laser engraved on their plastic game playing / music making devices of choice. I'll do that in a new thread when it's time.

Germany

Awesome!
I wait for Kitsch´s newsletter.

matt's mind

cases got here just now, haven't opened the box even.  hope to have these up asap!  realizing i tore down my photo booth area tongue

Madriz, Supain
arfink wrote:

The first 6 cases are en-route to Kitsch and should be available through his web store soonish. In the next few days I'll also reveal details about how people can get their own designs laser engraved on their plastic game playing / music making devices of choice. I'll do that in a new thread when it's time.

You know you got me more than interested

matt's mind

uhhhhhh

these are awesome. 

the white is too great.  i'm really impressed, man.

pics or it didn't happen.
Expected price (kitsch and arfink)?

matt's mind

i might have to use the pics from this thread guys, i'm having a camera difficulty and cell phone pics just don't cut it.  these pics seem alright honestly...  for now at least

just wanted to mention that.  i'm getting a few emails on these guys and know some of you are anxious.  i'm also leaving town this weekend so would love to get shipping them out of the way.

i HAD decided to keep them after looking at them, but i won't.  i should share.  they are sooo nice though.  i'm even happier about going with a super flat/square case redesign now smile  worked great with this method

(soon)  and, re: price, the two black ones that got weird on the back will be discounted (priced for the front half only, but sold whole).  need to double check with arfink on pricing these guys

Minneapolis

Pricing is set, pending approval by Kitsch. These will be live very soon. big_smile

Minneapolis

They're up! http://store.kitsch-bent.com/product/la … rts-arfink

The first batch of 6 cases is ready to buy. Two of the black cases have a little blow-out on the back, and are for sale for $30 each, and the other black, the white, and the green and blue ones are $50 each.

I never did get a shot of the backside of the blue one, BTW, so here is the design pre-engraving, so you can see what's on the back. If I had been given the option of keeping the blue one, it would have been my pick.