Moncton, Canada

:3! thanks guys

Jredd I seriously want to know how to make beepola sound like that. Sounds sick.

Jredd, you're sick.

I'm excite to start working on this week's! I've been so busy lately tongue

edit: aww, no one else entered :(

Last edited by Octothorpe (Jun 13, 2011 4:53 am)

Moncton, Canada

yeah wasn't into it this week. that and had an unfortunate 3 year break up sad

Ha ha Kommisar slays the competition! And I tie for second in this comp as well smile, As I said in the other thread, I'm laughing my ass off. Ha ha.

Chepachet, Rhode Island

Alright I'm posting this here but it also applies to the Bi-Weekly. 

Let the 8bc recruitment begin.

Link these threads in any song you upload that has been entered.  If anyone seems interested, make sure you let them know that they are less competitive than they might think. 

I've been busy with my blog, setting up my NEW show sometime between July 1-5. It ain't summer themed this time...so people will get their faces melted of with my usual style...plus some ha'dcore TRANCE (You'll be first to know the details, 2PLAYER...don't worry your pretty little head)

I've also been developing an Iphone game with two buds of mine. The main idea is my brainchild as is the art and music...but my friends are doing all the coding (as well as brainstorming ideas with me) so I couldn't do it without them. More details in the future.  We're keeping all the development details secret until we've secured our names on it.  Can't be too careful these days.  Look up 'The Blocks Cometh' (My favorite game in a long...long time) and what happened to their team 'Halfbot'....shit sucks. let's just say ours an 8-bit styled platformer with original mechanics that will keep you playing for the rest of your life.

...THE REST OF YOUR LIFE

Moncton, Canada

I'm actually hyped about this week.

Madison, Alabama
Kommisar wrote:

I'm actually hyped about this week.

Me too.  I'm a really slow composer and a hopeless, endless practitioner of "edit while you write", so being forced to do something super fast sounds like fun.

Moncton, Canada

bump

wer's erryone at?

Kommisar wrote:

bump

wer's erryone at?

I'm on planet earth. Your song rocked :)

Last edited by Octothorpe (Jun 20, 2011 4:36 pm)

Madison, Alabama
Kommisar wrote:

bump

wer's erryone at?

I spent the weekend in bed with a high fever.  I couldn't even summon the will to write for an hour.  Lame.  All the submissions were tight though!  Sorry I missed out.  sad

I guess there's no challenge this week?

Moncton, Canada

he's probably busy with his blog/nes compilation

Chepachet, Rhode Island

And video game development ;D

EDIT: Video game development unrelated to the NES OST.  I realized after I wrote that it might seem a bit shady haha.

Last edited by 8-Bit-Rex (Jun 23, 2011 3:08 am)

Madison, Alabama

Kommisar, I was re-listening to your fantastic entry this week and I was wondering: is that a noise kick?  How'd you manage that?  It sounds great!

Moncton, Canada

It's WAV actually. It's the only channel I use for kick now haha. I have it set up like this:

pretty simple and I'm sure everyone does it this way hehu

I do my wav kick so much different haha! Have you guys had any luck coming up with a good noise kick? I mangle that channel every way I can, but I just can't get anything deep enough