Melbourne, Australia

Or do it like a couple of weeks out or something as a teaser/publcity thing, hand out some flyers. I think its a fun idea though smile

melbourne, australia

peeps just wanna dry their clothes bro!

Melbourne, Australia

No word of a lie, just met this guy in the garage

Hes not poisonous though, and to me, looks small in the photo. Woo! Come to Australia guys!!

Montréal

how do you know they're not poisonous ? by asking them ?

Last edited by Zombipnok (Sep 27, 2011 9:20 pm)

Melbourne, Australia

Aw, I'm going to scare everyone away from coming to Australia to see Blip.

Let me clarify - they are poisonous, but if they bite you it'll hurt but you wont die.
They're also big fraidy cats and stay in the garden usually so you'll never see them (unless its a wild and windy night like last night)

And I know because I made friends with that one - he told me

Hey ilKke... moving forward,  how about a series of deadly Australian animal soundbytes posters?

Unsubscribe

and they are TERRIFIED of BRKs.

buffalo, NY

POSTING THINGS ABOUT SPIDERS IS NOT HELPING ME DECIDE TO GO

Tokyo, Japan
dosPrompt wrote:

Hey ilKke... moving forward,  how about a series of deadly Australian animal soundbytes posters?

How about a series of dead famous Chipmusician's with deadly Australian animals perched on top of them like Conan.

Melbourne, Australia

In all honesty - there is a very short window where you see these spiders coming into houses and stuff and you do NOT see them outside. That window will not be applicable in Feb.

Also, I'm a girl - man up already tongue

Melbtown, Lolstralia

Australia has no earthquakes and no guns ...

just sayin' ... WE SAFE BRO! SAFE!

melbourne, australia

I don't understand.
isn't the united states full of mountain lions and rattle snakes?
also badgers in the uk

melbourne, australia

deadly freaking badgers

Gosford, Australia

Totally confirmed a roadtrip with a friend of mine. Dunno if the yokos are coming though, so holding off any inquiries into group accommodation (because they will not be keen on sharing a room with MORE chip wackos than they already do! ;D)

Philly, PA, USA
ninjaspew wrote:

I don't understand.
isn't the united states full of mountain lions and rattle snakes?
also badgers in the uk

full of? lol
I've never seen a mountain lion except in a zoo, and the only snake i've ever seen in the wild was like a garter snake

Melbourne, Australia

And bears and shit!

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

SCORPIONS. HEAPS OF SCORPIONS.

I remember walking through the cali sandylands with cTrix and cellers and fenrah and being like... "I'm pretty sure those holes were places where snakes and scorpions live."

And we were all "fuck it, we're Australians!"