Palmdale, CA
egr wrote:
Rock Kandy wrote:

gets stuck after the the pc program says done

Dang, that's the problem I'm having.  I was hoping it was just me being stupid.
BTW, have you tried to load roms to the A and B slots?  That works fine for me, only the Nanoloop update is giving me problems.

No I haven't tried that
I don't think I'll be using another rom on the cart tongue

UK

Got my new version of 1.6 in the mail couple of days back, lovely music tool - especially since last time I'd delved into it was a much earlier version (was leant the cart some time ago for a project) - so much fun, thanks Oliver!

Milwaukee, WI

When are these babies gonna hit third parties like Kitsch?

The first run is sold out, a new one is in production. This will take a few weeks and an extra 1-2 weeks until the carts are available elsewhere.

Got mine today.
It runs great, thanks Oliver.

Philly, PA, USA

Got mine the other day, and i'm loooving it, so good!

uhajdafdfdfa

i managed to update the software using the usb adaptor (i'm a champ! i'm a champ!)

and now i am Nanoloopin - RAD!

the software is real hard to understand but if i rtfm enough.....

̛̛̩̥̩̥̩̥̅ ̥⎬̛̛̛̛̛̥̥̩̥̩̩

can't wait for mine to arrive >;)

Unsubscribe

i too had problems updating, sent an email.

Poland, Gdansk

I got mine on friday and I think I found two bugs - the panning icons are messed up while using the gate envelope and I can't get the slur function to work. Anyone else has problems like that?

EDIT: I found out that I can't paste notes with the A button in the pitch bend/LFO section on the S channel after loading a pattern from the file menu.

EDIT2: Loading from slot 0 doesn't erase my current pattern.

Last edited by scannerboy (Jan 15, 2012 1:52 pm)

Oliver is not responding to me, I tried to order one via Banktransfer and he said he will get my order done..but this never happened. This was last year. I sent another e-mail a few days ago, no reply. So I hope he's eventually reading this and remembers ^-^

IL, US

when you say "last year", do you mean within the last month or so? i know carts are currently out of stock & there have been some issues with people having the new cart and not being able to update yet...bascially, i wouldn't worry unless you put in your order before the new carts were out or right at launch and even then, i wouldnt worry too much since oliver makes his way to this forum relatively often so i'm certain he will help you sort it out

Sweeeeeeden

e.s.c., strictly speaking, last year ended less than a month ago. wink

IL, US

haha, that's what i was getting at...last year is a pretty wide time range smile

reject of nintendoage

i had problems updating, tried it at least 20 times. Worked on my roommates PC first try though, so maybe you should try this.

anyone tried slaving this to midi via arduinoboy? I have one on the breadboard right ow and it doesn't work.
When i set nanoloop to slave mode, there's an "E" in the top right corner. Does this mean "error" or is it correct? The manual says nothing about it..

Abandoned on Fire

People that are having update issues:  Have you email Oliver and gotten the check.gb rom?  This will tell you if the update portion of the cart was accidentally "locked" thus preventing updates.  That's the issue with mine.  If this is the case he will be sending replacement carts as soon as they are produced and ready.