No?

New York City

Yes. big_smile

Turku, FIN

Yes!

̛̛̩̥̩̥̩̥̅ ̥⎬̛̛̛̛̛̥̥̩̥̩̩

he's hiding the logo on the back ;<

Texas

Dang it! The one new episode I've missed do far...

Louisiana

Haha that's awesome. I love this show. "~knock-knock~ PENNY!? ~knock-knock~ PENNY!? knock-knock~ PENNY!?"

Don't know why but I love that scene.

uhajdafdfdfa

i knew this show was for nerds!

Joliette, QC, Canada

lol nice !

Sydney, NSW

PEH, MAINSTREAM MEDIA *kickflips over church*

Unsubscribe
peter from facebook wrote:

Nerds should feel the way about BBT the same ways blacks feel about Amos and Andy.

Abandoned on Fire
herr_prof wrote:
peter from facebook wrote:

Nerds should feel the way about BBT the same ways blacks feel about Amos and Andy.

Thank you for justifying my internal rage every time someone I barely know suggests I watch this show... which is often.  hmm

EDIT:  It's still cool to see that logo on TV tho.  big_smile

Last edited by egr (Feb 17, 2012 2:52 pm)

Westfield, NJ

Hate this show. Same producers as Two and a Half Men, right? Plus these culture references are just to get social media attention... like when Glenn on The Walking Dead mentioned Portal... it's always forced. It's not like his character will ever express any interest in chipmusic in any episode.

Philadelphia, PA

To be honest, I think this is awesome. Come on, that kind of national exposure is great regardless of the forum. The cynic in me has to wonder if the person who decided he should be wearing that shirt really knew what 8bp actually is, or somehow stumbled across the design and just thought a computer with a heart on it was appropriately abstractly nerdy.

Let's not let this turn into a huge debate, because really we're just talking about a tv show, but I do agree that this show is annoyingly exaggerated and forced. If they were supposed to be some other demographic or ethnicity or something and the whole show was so defined by stereotypes, everyone would find it offensive. But since they're just harmless, socially awkward nerds, it's comedy I guess.

England

It can be funny in that Friends kind of way, where it makes you laugh but you feel bad for finding it funny.

It's probably one of the better US sitcom imports we have had recently but unfortunately E4 has completely killed it with endless reruns in a loop.

Seeing as Sheldon has worn other shirts that hint at deep internet roots (a long time ago he had a Reddit shirt), it is plausible that this is THE logo.

Liverpool, UK

8bp? Pah. Wake me up when he's got a BRK t-shirt on.