California

I play video games (mostly Tribes: Ascend and all the Valve games ever made), rehearse in 2 youth orchestras and go to school and do homework.

matt's mind

got my MA in PoliSci in december, its done all of shit for me.  so i'm either unemployed, or fully employed at kitsch-bent, depending on who you're asking...

i love most everything sci-fi (maybe everything?), recently got into airbrushing, am reading a R. Scott Bakker book, planted a big garden this year, am not a statist, have kaiju staring at me around the room right now, don't drink, love the mountains, hate driving on the interstate.

just found out i don't really dislike cats so much...  just got a kitten!  half bengal, half something else.  super sweet, and very wild.

orchids, shouldn't forget those.  i grow a whole bunch of orchids, all different types. 

in two days i think i'll find out if the deal with me is arthritis or not!

Melbourne, Australia

Music Student at Uni. Play guitar.
N64 & PC/Linux.
Haven't bought a new video game for 3 years because I need to spend more time practising/studying (Except Minecraft).
Don't drink/smoke/drugs. Never had a glass.
VW enthusiest, Function > Form.

You guys are so brave!

Abandoned on Fire

Hmmm, the tone of this thread is decidedly warmer than I expected by this point.  smile

My wife and I are addicted to junk store shopping and we collect vintage ceramic pitchers, mostly Fiesta style stuff.  We love cats and have 3 at the moment.  Aside from that I read "hard" scifi and anything with a zombie in it.  Trying to run Datathrash Recordings takes up the rest of my time.

Austin, TX
kitsch wrote:

orchids, shouldn't forget those.  i grow a whole bunch of orchids, all different types.

Orchids, huh?

Rochester, NY

full time 3rd year game design undergrad (HA)
part-time janitor

I like to tab music when I'm free (so many chiptune tabs, need to make a website)
or watch chinese cartoons
mostly I waste time on the internet

Philly, PA, USA

I study Product Design at university, and I draw stupid things and stuff.
I live on the internet.

canada

I'm the zodiac killer. Shhhhhhhh

orange county, CA

well, i know Vic personally, so he already knows. hahaha.

i go to high school (junior), i'm 17 years old, and my life outside of is pretty much all skateboarding. i'm sponsored by a local skateshop called Benjamin's Surf and Skate, and have been flowed 4 packages from Volcom. other then that, i produce some hip hop beats for a music collective called ASF (AliveSinceForever) and make my own chillwave type beats.

smile

Fargo

Not too long ago, I finished up my associate's in Recording and Music Technology.  I'm a PA at a local news station.  It can be interesting work, but people who do live TV are a bit intense for my tastes.  Currently looking for something else.  I also have a pretty steady gig traveling around recording a live variety show and editing it for air on the local public radio station.

As for hobbies other than music, I love gaming on pretty much any system, hanging out with friends, watching Netflix and Hulu Plus, and reading tons of comic books.

i am 18, i don't go to college or school, i don't have a job

who am i kidding my life outside music is phantasy star online, yes a 10 year old game wtf

San Angelo, TX

I work a shitty job,
Hang out with my lady,
Play 3DO/Xbox/SNES/N64/Coleco whatever I feel like really
Collect video games
Make shitty horror movies.

Day job - student.
Night job - boyfriend, forced to watch TV with gf for hours. Sometimes I study.
Sometimes I practice my trombone and play a gig or something every week.
I write songs on LSDJ when I walk to class.
Otherwise I live online.
Bleh.

Tulsa, OK
DataFix wrote:

well, i know Vic personally, so he already knows. hahaha.

i go to high school (junior), i'm 17 years old, and my life outside of is pretty much all skateboarding. i'm sponsored by a local skateshop called Benjamin's Surf and Skate, and have been flowed 4 packages from Volcom. other then that, i produce some hip hop beats for a music collective called ASF (AliveSinceForever) and make my own chillwave type beats.

smile

Im an 18 year old junior (old junior tongue) I like skateboarding and hip-hop. wink bad at skateboarding because I am 6'4" and clumsy wink but I love the culture and sport and like to be involved in my local scene smile I used to longboard and wakeboard, but all of that went to new car parts when I got my xB big_smile not a bad thing really wink anyway... I just thought we had a lot in common - this is weird, sorry sad

Cambridge UK

I'm a 27 yo girl living in Montreal, moving to England in 3 weeks.
I studied French literature then computer science.
I work as a makeup artist to pay the rent and the booze.
I also sometimes work as assistant publisher, being a meanie with a red pen.
I've published some of my own stuff here and there and am working on my first novel.
I also help putting up the Toy Company gigs.
Oh and booze and videogames.