Toronto

clear tiffany blue would be really pretty

i just have an unexplainable fascination with that colour...

Dublin, Ireland

Oh, those look rather pretty, I may have to order several. Any idea how long 'til we see black ones though?

While on buttons, I have a desperate need for cyan and magenta ones... I may have a slight CMYK fetish. Any chance of seeing them in the future?

Louisiana

Omg I need atleast two of these. I've been scrounging so hard to find some clear boys for some testing. I can buy some of these and not have to risk ruining any clearboys. Thank the gods lol

Toronto

oh, yeah, and i'm totally ordering a few of those amazing clear cases. 8D

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

*throws all of his money and possessions at Matt*
I'll take however much this gets me!

Last edited by Auxcide (Jun 26, 2012 7:53 am)

Austin, Texas

God fucking damn.

You can sign me up for at least two of those along with a straight grey that I'll be painting.

Last edited by Telerophon (Jun 26, 2012 8:12 am)

Indiana

Will you be selling these before BRKfest?

kitsch wrote:
Lavar wrote:

Can you put a standard DMG in one?

yes!  100% compatible.

What I meant is: Can you post a picture of DMG hardware in the case?

matt's mind
Fudgers wrote:

Will you be selling these before BRKfest?

haven't decided yet...  it depends on when i get these and the screen covers.  i'm wanting to have a complete matching set (clear/clear/clear all around) for BRK, and do a package deal thing again like at blip, but it all depends on how quickly they can wrap up everything.

re: the gut picture...  i don't have the clear ones in my hands yet to do this.  the guts mount the exact same way as on the original though, there is no difference.  the stand-offs are the same.

Austin, Texas

Oh man, I just saw that the easy_CLK boards are sold out on the site. sad

Do you have an ETA on when those might be back? I want to put those in pretty much every non-stock DMG I have.

Those full-silicone button sets look fresh to death, too. Are you going to make them all match the translucent start/select buttons? That'd probably become my new default button set if so.

This is completely aesthetic, but since you already have a mold made for start/select buttons, have you considered making repro "play it loud" start/select buttons? I'd love to be able to just get a full set of those if I ever needed them.

Thank you for making beautiful thinks, kitsch. heart

EDIT: I just noticed my typo on "beautiful things," but I've decided to leave it, as I am also quite certain your thinks are beautiful as well.

Last edited by Telerophon (Jun 28, 2012 6:53 pm)

matt's mind

i was reading your post, and thought after i read the typo, "i hope he leaves the typo," and then read your edit.  thanks for leaving it wink

i'll get those back in asap, brkfest prep is taking up a lot of time now, and will only get worse, so i don't even know when that will be.  maybe even after brk.  speaking of clk stuff, apart from quint there are some more doodads coming out with similar intent.  i may just get easy_clk prof. assembled and do those.  i dunno.  i just go with it.

yeah, i'll make them the 'translucent' s/s button style.

i have indeed considered this.  the issue i've got atm is the button piece is so small you've got to make a ton of them to use up the minimal amount of material the machine needs to make decent parts.  soooo, may just wait until the full set is done and do diferent colors with that in smaller overall quantities, silicon can be a lot of things.  totally clear is unfortunately not one of them hmm

but, the full set will be different in a few ways.  the s/s buttons will be taller, for one.  sort of the same approach as those fat mpc replacement pads that you can get.

Austin, Texas

Kitsch-Bent: Where Beautiful Thinks Happen

yeeah

You wouldn't happen to have any 1/8" Female-Female couplers lying around for sale would you? I need a couple random connectors; you've got most in your shop; but if I can't get them all I may go elsewhere to save on shipping; now worries if you don't tongue Thanks Matt.

matt's mind

from the newsletter

hey everybody -

anybody else excited about BRKfest??? (brkfest.org)

if you go, make sure to drop by our table and say hello! we'll have a lot of stuff, as well as a lot from other modders/etc as well! there will be a really wide selection of things, certainly something you'll want wink

now to the point, i added a lot of custom painted things to the shop today, from consoles, to cases, to games:

http://store.kitsch-bent.com/category/b … wesleyoung

and we're now stocking replacement case kits for the gba console:

http://store.kitsch-bent.com/product/re … a-case-kit

we've got a whole lot of new products coming up soon, so keep your ears open for news about those. i literally just got the shipping notice email for the new batch of custom dmg shells, so those will be one of the new things! transparent. can't wait.

till next time, hope today finds you well!

keep chipping,

matt

thanks!

Louisiana

Wish youd get some semi transparent gbc cases. Been working on one for my sister and my old source doesn't sell them anymore. T_T