Geneva, NY
Theta_Frost wrote:

I might have to pick up a A330 now!  Is there any difference between the models, DX has quite a few variations. ?

That's the one you want, the ONLY one that will run DIngux/opendingux and DX doesn't carry it.

Unsubscribe

Looks like a few left on ebay: http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=din … amp;_frs=1

Tokyo, Japan

Another minor idea. When in the chain screen, L Trig + B -> B selects a row. How about with the row selected and L Trig held, UP or DOWN on the Dpad selects whole screen above or below the selected row?

New York, New York

I've seen a prototype for a Linux based gaming handheld console, GCW-Zero. The specs are surpassing all previous Open Dingux based handhelds. I read more about GCW-Zero at Dingoonity.org, & is being made with support from open source emulators, & it's been hinted its got homebrew support too. I've got an inkling there this will be very interesting to see running the Piggy.

Sydney, NSW

Has anyone here found an error with the latest psp ghetto? Whenever I clear a song's chains from the Song screen, compact the sequencer and instruments, then go to make a new instrument by going into instrument 00's instrument screen, it freezes and crashes the psp.
Anyone else get this?

Milwaukee, WI

I can't even properly load an instrument with the latest psp ghetto.

IL, US

when i get home from work, i can upload one of the psp builds that i know works and still had the IRTG command...just going to have to figure out where i put the memory stick when i sold my psp first

West Yorks, UK

Hey, can anyone other than e.s.c using a piggy to midi with GP2X comment on this strange clicking from screen as midi data is sent from the interface? Is it just a f200 issue??

If this can be avoided by replacing my gp2x im going to do so.

Turku, FIN

i have gp2x f100 and i don't have that kind of problem

West Yorks, UK

cheers KeFF. Buhhhh!

Milwaukee, WI

Is there an email/board where I can report a bug? Samples do not load in the newest PSP ghetto when creating a new song. ONLY when you load a tune made with a previous version will a sample actually load. wtf

Abandoned on Fire
TSC wrote:

Is there an email/board where I can report a bug? Samples do not load in the newest PSP ghetto when creating a new song. ONLY when you load a tune made with a previous version will a sample actually load. wtf

I've had this problem too.  When you make a new project folder also add a samples folder in it.  Then import will work.

Milwaukee, WI

Huh. This makes sense! Thanks for the tip!

Although, this new psp ghetto is looking pretty worthless. It does not save new songs, it exits lgpt when using "exit" in the file menu and the portability is nil, considering I have to create a sample folder beforehand.

edit - posting in the lgpt forum

Last edited by TSC (Aug 31, 2012 6:42 pm)

Milwaukee, WI

edit - nevermind this

Last edited by TSC (Aug 31, 2012 5:11 pm)

São Paulo, Brazil
bleo wrote:
Theta_Frost wrote:

I might have to pick up a A330 now!  Is there any difference between the models, DX has quite a few variations. ?

That's the one you want, the ONLY one that will run DIngux/opendingux and DX doesn't carry it.

How can Piggy go wrong with the MINI GAME KING?

Brazil

All I have to say is: OpenDingux.

The shit is SUPA FAST, handles LGPT perfectly on my old dingoo and I can even suspend so I save battery AND time from booting up. Totally awesome. The only thing with the new build is the lack of battery viewing, which can be annoying, but who would go to a gig without charging it, am i right?