Solar System

Welcome Slovenia. Here is Slovakia smile.

Last edited by Matej (Apr 16, 2013 9:13 pm)

uk

HI. Lazenbleep, UK. DMG's, Nanoloop 1.3 +1.5.
www.youtube.com/lazenbleep
www.haha-fresh.blogspot.com
:#

SLC, UT
lazenbleep wrote:

HI. Lazenbleep, UK. DMG's, Nanoloop 1.3 +1.5.
www.youtube.com/lazenbleep
www.haha-fresh.blogspot.com
:#

Despite the ridiculous language barrier, this guy's legit. Check out his blog.

London

Hello!

I am Assad, I am a games design student, I REALLY and I mean REALLY LOVE retro video game technology, music, graphics, all that good junk : 3
I also make chiptunes, using LSDJ, occasionally trackers (very rarely nowadays, SunVox, Famitracker, etc...) and I love me some fakebit big_smile or a mixture of all of them big_smile

See you guys around big_smile

Manchester, UK

Hi all,

I'm Alex and I live near Manchester in the UK.  I've been viewing the forums for some time now whilst modifying a commodore 64 and Gameboys for chipmusic. I've found several useful threads that have helped me prosound and backlight a couple of DMG's and I've managed to sid2sid a 1983 breadbin commodore 64 (one of the ones 8bitventures says is unsupported due to the SID location).

I've become addicted to modding gameboys, two weeks in and I'm on my fourth, and I'm going to continue picking up broken units to restore and chiptunify. Hopefully I'll be able to sell some of these as there are probably people on these forums who like to make and play music but don't want to open up and possibly destroy their systems.

I will also be writing up how I managed to mod the commodore 64 for use with mssiah as I had to do a few thing to the REV B unit that I couldn't find on the internet (yes, think for myself!) in order to keep the VIC chip as shielded as possible whilst fitting the the sid2sid board.

I'll be reading all the stickies and hopefully not stepping on anybody's toes.

Looking forward to chatting with some of you.

Alex.

What's good ya'll,

I'm damelday, I've known of the scene for a good long while. I've had quite bit of experience with Renoise (among other DAWs - Live, Reason, Reaper) and I'm looking to get elbow deep in LSDJ (via BGB, saving for a Thursday Customs DMG) and LGPT (W32).  If you want a taste of my current jams, you can find them at soundcloud/damelday.  I'm finding a ton of great tunes and info by the members here.  Can't wait to meet you all and begin the journey into the bleeps and bloops!

Yo.
I'm from the deep dark depths of 8bc and I've come back from the dead to embrace the chip community again. So yeah. I used to be LMPFAPO on that site (not like anyone can remember nor cares anyhow, although I still remember plenty of people on here from there) and haven't done anything chip related for 3 years. Thought I'd get back in the game and pick up that old LSDJ of mine and give it a whirl.

Hey guys, I used to put out tunes under the moniker Blazar a few years back. I'm from Stoke, UK.
Nice to see a few familiar names on here!

I've just finished university, living in Birmingham at the moment.

Unknown

Hi I'm digital darwin and I am not new to chip music

Bronx, NY

Hey there, everyone.  my name's Kuma.  I've been in the scene for about a year and after little, consistent pushes from Dire Hit I kinda caved in and finally decided to join this community.

While I'm still fairly novice at making chip music (which I do primarily with LGPT on my PSP or Sunvox on my laptop), I'm fairly familiar with most of the people in the chipscene, particularly on the East Coast in the US, as I've become a blogger/promoter for Chiptunes=WIN in my time in the scene.  Most notably, I do artist interviews for the blog, and so far have interviewed SKGB, Compy Core, Decktonic, Jay Tholen and Dire Hit. 

If you guys have any questions, let me know.  I look forward to being as much a part of this community as I am on the ChipWIN group page on Facebook. 

-Kuma

Hi! I am new to both chiptune and here. I'm half way around the world from most of the people here. Nice to meet you.
My tracker is SunVox. Other trackers confuse me but I hope I'll used to them soon.
Beside chiptune, I do try other kinds of genres and hoping to find my hidden-talented genre.

Cheers!

France

Hye everyone !
I'm Insert Joint (or Damien if you prefer). I come from north western France.
I'm a chiptune artist that essentially performs in local free tekno parties / raves, as the music I do has teko, rave and sometimes hardcore influences.
I started with experimenting on the gameboy camera's trippy h, then produced some tracks on famitracker. When I started to play it live, I began to use LSDJ then Nanoloop, and now both. I also make music in a different way with the C64's Mssiah, as it can easily be synced with hardware drum machines and synthetizers. In a close future, I'll start to use the Ninstrument's Synthboy+ with LSDJ and their NES interface called MCTRL with the PR8 nes cartridge (a kind of drum machine). I'm also into circuit bending and analogue synths.
I'm really happy to join this community, and hope to have good moments in here.
Congratulations and thanks to the creator(s) and admins.
See you soon ... blip blip blip ...

France

Hello world smile
I'm new here > Jankenpopp

I'm a solo artist who's doing chiptune / experimental pop / audiovisual live act since 2004
I'm part of differents collectives here in south of France and regularly organise various events about chiptune/digital-arts/D.I.Y.culture here smile
Came here to share some links and discover yours,

so see you!

Sestri Levante, Genova, Italy

Hi,
I'm GenSek from Italy, I use mostly dmg with nl1.3 or nl one & gba sp with nl2.5, but I also collaborate with Mr.Livan Chibulski using other equipment like guitar,synths, drum machines and effects for making electronic music.
I'm present in this compilation by Coucou micromusic netlabel:
http://www.coucounetlabel.com/release/c … coucou022/

Germany

Hello Chiptuners, greetings from ("good old") germany. Found this site through the "One-Life Left" podcast & listened to a lot of your great music since. So, thanks for all the nice tunes! Back when i heard about LSDJ for the first time i wasn´t able to get my hands on one. Is it still so hard to find? But i got myself some nanoloops a while back & some tracker apps for my ipad, which i play around with from time to time. I don´t really get it, but hey, it´s still fun.

Hey there, my name is zuuku on the forum, but I write chipmusic under the name Decnals. It would mean tons to me if you checked out my tunes and if you enjoy it, like me on facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/Decnals

I wrote my first three releases using Reason, so I know it is fakebit, but I really enjoyed making it and how it turned out. I've turned now to LSDJ where all of my music and future releases will come from. Let me know what you think and I look forward to spending a lot of time on the forums!